Ibert wrote Jeux in 1923, as a short sonatine. Both movements are brief, taking less than three minutes to play, but show off the composer's considerable skill in writing for the flute.
- Accompaniment tracks to download and keep
- Recorded by a professional pianist
- Play anywhere offline, no subscriptions or ads
- Great for recitals & auditions, makes practising more fun!
- Helps you keep in time, and in tune!
- Thousands of satisfied customers from around the world
- Special Discount - Spend £20 ($27/€24) and get 20% off
- Scroll down ↓ for samples & details of each movement
Other works by Ibert