Carl Philipp Emaneul Bach wrote this popular and lighthearted sonata in 1786, after settling in Hamburg, Germany, hence its title. Written in the galant style, it's two movements are of a moderate difficulty and make the piece suitable for both recital programmes and auditions.
- Accompaniment tracks to download and keep
- Recorded by a professional pianist
- Play anywhere offline, no subscriptions or ads
- Great for recitals & auditions, makes practising more fun!
- Helps you keep in time, and in tune!
- Thousands of satisfied customers from around the world
- Special Discount - Spend £20 ($27/€24) and get 20% off
- Scroll down ↓ for samples & details of each movement
Other flute sonatas by CPE Bach
Other flute sonatas