An expressive and enjoyable work, Claude Arrieu composed her Sonatine for flute and piano in 1944. The first movement is often set as an intermediate level exam piece. There is a charming Andantino movement before an energetic Presto, requiring viruosity from both players, brings the Sonatine to a close.
- Accompaniment tracks to download and keep
- Recorded by a professional pianist
- Play anywhere offline, no subscriptions or ads
- Great for recitals & auditions, makes practising more fun!
- Helps you keep in time, and in tune!
- Thousands of satisfied customers from around the world
- Special Discount - Spend £20 ($27/€24) and get 20% off
- Scroll down ↓ for samples & details of each movement
Other flute sonatas/sonatinas