Many people ask me if they can have slightly modified versions of the tracks I provide, for instance
Note: If there are any clicks, repeats etc to be made aware of, find where it says 'Click here for performance details' next to the track to find out about them.
- Without the click-beats
- With repeats included
- At a slower or faster tempo
- In a different key
- With an exact number of seconds of silence to allow for cadenzas
If, after purchasing tracks, you would like any such modifications made, you are welcome to email me to see if this is possible. As re-recording these tracks can often take me a fair amount of time, and because many people have volunteered to pay extra for a ‘bespoke‘ version of their tracks, I have decided to introduce a voluntary donation system for this service. The system works as follows:
1) After purchasing and listening to your track(s), if there are any modifications you would like me to make please suggest them by .
2) I will try to make the requested changes, and send you the modified tracks by email. If for any reason I am not able to comply with the suggestions, then I will of course email back to inform you.
3) If you feel the modified tracks are satisfactory, then you can opt to make a donation. Any such voluntary donations are truly appreciated!
To donate, click the button above and enter the amount at the top. Then login, or if you don't have a PayPal account, simply press the blue underlined 'Continue' link halfway down on the left hand side. Thank you!
Using software to change tempo
You can also use software packages to slow down your tracks, and even change key if necessary. While this won't sound quite as good as having the tracks re-recorded, it is often a good substitute if you want to save lots of tempo variations for your pieces.
While Window Media Player and the free wave editor 'Audacity' can employ tempo changing functions, I find the most satisfactory program to be The Amazing Slow Downer by Roni Music.